Porsche Pens | P'3135 Solid
P'3135 Porsche Design Solid Fountain Pen
A fountain pen made of solid titanium with a tapered silhouette. The P'3135 Solid fountain pen from Porsche Design has a unique shape and unusual aesthetic appeal.
The characteristic feature of this very special fountain pen is the mechanism concealed in the pen's shaft. Only when gentle pressure is applied to the button at the end of the Porsche Design P'3135 Solid, and the end piece released and unscrewed, can the mechanism be removed and the converter filled with ink. When not in use the pen is protected by an aluminium case.
● Milled out of a single piece of solid titanium.
● Polished and finished with a scratchproof PVD coating.
● Integral 18k gold nib - rhodium plated.
● Available in fine, medium and broad nib grades.
● Aluminium case for transportation and storage.
● Innovative filling mechanism uses ink or ink cartridges.
The Solid titanium P'3135 from Porsche Design.