Limited Edition Pens | Dupont Orient Express
Limited Edition S T Dupont Orient Express Prestige Rollerball
S T Dupont and the rich history of the Orient Express have been brought together in the limited edition S T Dupont Orient Express Prestige rollerball pen. Inaugurated in 1883 the Orient Express connected Paris to Constantinople and was soon referred to as 'The Train of Kings' and 'King of Trains'.
• An edition of 1883 rollerball and fountain pens.
• Each pen is numbered.
• Dark blue and white lacquers evoke the colours of the train.
• Inlaid mother of pearl represent the windows of the carriages.
• The pocket clip represents aspects of the chimney in the age of steam.
• Figural gold detail represents the chassis of the train.
• Supplied in a dark blue lacquered gift box with all papers, etc.
• S T Dupont rollerball refills only.
No longer available.
As an authorised retailer we can supply all limited edition S. T. Dupont pens and lighters.