Limited to 45 fountain pens.
18k Gold Sheaffer Centennial
The Sheaffer Pen Company are celebrating 100 years of innovation with the production of this limited edition of 45 fountain pens in 18k gold.
• The pocket clip is mounted with a 2mm diameter diamond.
• Engraved with images of Walter Sheaffer, his son Craig Sheaffer and the Sheaffer factory located in Fort Madison.
• featuring images that represent the company's history.
• Full assay marks from the London assay office.
• A limited edition of 45 fountain pens.
• Walter A. Sheaffer was 45 years old when he founded the Sheaffer Pen Company.
• 18k gold inlaid nib.
• Individually numbered.
• commemorative booklet and certificate of authenticity.
• Luxury black lacquered gift box.
One in stock at this price. Fitted with a medium nib.
No longer available.
This limited edition 18k solid gold Sheaffer Centennial fountain pen is number 16/45.