Limited Edition Pens | Modigliani
Montegrappa Amedeo Modigliani
Montegrappa pays tribute to the Italian artist Amedeo Modigliani with the limited edition Montegrappa Modigliani fountain pen, the second pen in their Genio Creativo collection. The design of the fountain pen represents characteristics typical of his portrait painting.
• The 18k white gold nib is engraved with one of his
painted studies of heads.
• The cap and barrel are oval like the faces of his portraits.
• The pocket clip is long and angular to represent the noses in his portraits.
• The cap band represents the exaggerated lips in many of his portraits.
• The deep blue colour is present in many of his paintings.
• A blue topaz gem stone is inlaid into the top of the cap.
• Each pen is numbered on the barrel band (0000/3350).
• 3350 blue resin and platinum fountain pens.
• Uses bottled ink.
• Delivered with limited edition certificate, gift box and booklets.
• We are an authorised Montegrappa retailer.
Montegrappa Modigliani fountain pen in blue and platinum fitted with a 18k medium nib.
No longer available.
Added to their Genio Creativo collection in 2008.