Limited Edition Pens | Pirates
Montegrappa Pirates Fountain Pen in Silver
With a sense of mischief Montegrappa have produced the Montegrappa Pirates pens, their latest addition to their Cult collection of pens. The pens are inspired by the swashbuckling fortune seeking pirate adventures who terrorised the Caribbean Sea and oceans of the World.
Offered here as a piston filling sterling silver fountain pen, this impressive pen is made in veined celluloid with a high relief sterling silver and vermeil overlay, featuring an array of symbols that define pirates and their adventures.
The limited edition number recalls the legendary 400 tons of gold treasure that William Kidd, one of the most famous pirates of the 16th century, is believed to have hidden in various locations around the Caribbean.
• Limited edition of 399 fountain pens in silver.
• Celluloid and .925 sterling silver and vermeil.
• 18k gold, platinum plated nib, available in three writing grades (F, M, B).
• Piston filler - bottled ink.
• Individually numbered with certificate.
• Special red lacquered luxury gift box with an oval medallion inlayed on the top.
• Penbox® are an authorised Montegrappa retailer.
The Montegrappa Pirates fountain pen in silver fitted with a 18k medium nib.
No longer available.
Another addition to the Montegrappa Cult series of limited edition pens.